It’s been a busy 24 hours. G87s is on a roll again. Check out her Tex Mex Style Slow Cooker Chicken. Pamela has also been keeping us busy with a bunch of keepers including one my favorites Lace Cookies. Thanks pamela and G87s!
Sharon Lurie, the Kosher Butcher’s Wife is back again with another recipe from her new book. This time its delicious kid (and adult) favorite Sausage Wraps. Naomi Nachman the Aussie Gourmet graced us with another mouth watering meat recipe Roast With Red Wine Reduction as well a nice side Roasted Zucchini Or Asparagus.
Some other interesting recipes from around the web today include
- Lentil Soup with Roasted Butternut Squash, Black Eyed Pea and Beef - This American Bite
- Baked Chicken Meatballs – Busy in Brooklyn
- Banana Cream Pie – The Gush Gourmet
- Butterscotch Pudding - Not Derby Pie
- Sheila’s Perfect Beef Ribs – Bamitbach
- No Fry Eggplant Layers – BIZZY BAKES
We hope you enjoy!
Posted by: Culinary Kosher Recipes