The following is an easy step by step directions to
Have Your Makeup Last Longer
1. Cleanse your skin and moisturize.
2. Apply primer to the face.
For dry/mature skin mix primer with a pea size drop of the moisturizing tint.
3. Apply Shadow Magnet on top of the eye with a Camouflage brush.
4. Apply Shabbat Foundation in a circular motion with our Kabuki brush.
7. Apply Bronzer on top with the Bronzing brush.
5. Apply Blush with our unique blush brush.
6. Re-apply the Shabbat Foundation and Blush to help it last even longer.
8. Apply Eye shadows: the darkest color in the crease, sparkly light color on the lid,
and a matte highlighter under the brow.
9. Apply Eyeliner as close to the lashes as possible. Apply a 2nd coat to each eye.
10. Apply Mascara- bottom lashes first, then top lashes. Apply a 2nd coat to each eye.
11. To help Lipstick last longer, outline the lips with the Lip liner, and fill in the lips.
12. Use Long Lasting Lipstick: apply and allow drying, and then follow with a regular lipstick
Apply darkest color from Lip six wheel with lip brush.
13. Apply Lip Sealer: add a few layers of the different colors in the lipstick wheel
until perfect color is achieved..
15. Spray with Rosewater/Hungarian Water to seal the face.
14. Apply Lip gloss for a moist look and feel.
Our web site contains Shabbat cosmetics approved by Rabbi Abraham Blumenkrantz zt”l, Rabbi Moshe Heinemann, and Rabbi Yermiyahu Katz. Shain Dee Cosmetics' Shabbat makeup fulfills the requirements determined by Rabbi Moshe Feinstein zt"t, who outlined ways for women to apply makeup on Shabbat and still follow halacha. Rabbi Feinstein set up guidelines for the pigment, composition and application of each product. Rabbi Blumenkrantz, a student of Rabbi Feinstein, approved Shain Dee Cosmetic products as meeting this criteria over 10 years ago.
There are several opinions on Shabbat makeup: Rabbi Dovid Heber, Kashrus Administrator of the Star K, wrote an article outlining the opinions, laws and directions on the use of Shabbat makeup that can be found at www.star-K.org. WhenRabbi Blumenkrantzbecame ill, Rabbi Moshe Heinemann was kind enough to check Shain Dee Cosmetics' new products. While Rabbi Heinemann does not rely on the opinion of those who permit the use of makeup on Shabbat, he did test the products and determined that the Shain Dee Cosmetics Shabbat Queen line does meet the guideline of Rabbi Feinstein for those ladies who rely on that opinion.
Rabbi Yermiyahu Katz, who is the authority on mikvahs all over the world, discovered a problematic trend; women were avoiding the mikvah on Friday nights. On regular Fridays, these women applied long lasting makeup, but on the Fridays that they go to the mikvah they cannot. As a result, they fear that their lack of makeup will reveal to everyone they were at the mikvah,or they would look less beautiful on Shabbos, so instead they push off the mikvah until Saturday night. Rabbi Katz studied the halachos for Shabbat makeup by Rabbi Feinstein and approved the Matte line of Shabbat products that can be found in mikvahs for ladies to use on Shabbos.
Each approved product must be applied following the strict guidelines. Shain Dee Cosmetics presents the first step-by-step instructional web video, which makes the halachic guideline clear and easy to follow. Additionally, Shain Dee Cosmetics just released an instructional web video on makeup application for women of all ages and for every occasion. Whether you are looking for dramatic wedding-day makeup tips or trying to cover some fine lines, you are now clicks away from a professional demonstration by Shaindy Kelman, owner and CEO of Shain Dee Cosmetics. Email Shain Dee Cosmetics your photo and we will gladly advise you on the colors that are best for you. Looking forward to hearing from you and helping you look and feel your best!